How to fix iPhoto Library not Ready Error
Sometimes you need to rebuild the iPhoto library and to perform this function you try to open iPhoto library but you get shocked to know that iPhoto is not ready to open and you are unable to rebuild it. This situation comes to you as an error messaged i.e. “iPhoto library not ready error”. In this kind of problem you need to rebuild this application with some manual steps. You can also use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically if none of the manual process work to rebuild it properly.
How to fix iPhoto library not ready error –
To fix this issue you can first install the update version of the iPhoto library but if it doesn’t work then you should go through the following manual method to complete the process:
- First of all quit the iPhoto library and close it.
- On the keyword find the command and option keys and hold down for sometimes.
- Open the iPhoto.
- You must keep the keys hold down until a message prompts to rebuild the iPhoto library.
- There will prompt a dialogue box with some rebuild option.
- Click on the option with which you want to rebuild the library.
- Now click on the rebuild button to complete the rebuilding process.
After the end of the process it will successfully rebuild the iPhoto library. How to fix iPhoto library not ready error is now resolved and you are able to open iPhoto library. But one thing you should keep in your mind that going through this manual process there should have a backup of the photo files in your device. In case you cannot rebuild it then you must use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool will detect the error in iPhoto library and repair it automatically after the launching. This tool is compatible with almost every iOS device and windows device to repair the various error issues. With the help of this tool you can also enhance the performance of the device.