How to fix iTunes 11.1 won’t update on my Mac
iTunes application is a very wide used application in Mac devices throughout the world. It is features to manage the digital data that you have saved in your devices. It can also create backup of the files whenever you want. You can transfer the files among the iOS devices and restoring of the lost data tool with the help of iTunes. Sometimes for these purposes you need to have a very latest version of the iTunes that can possibly work very well. Suppose you are using an old version of iTunes and you want to upgrade it to iTunes 11.1. But suddenly you get notice that you cannot precede the update. It means that iTunes 11.1 won’t update on my Mac. It is a very frustrating thing that you are unable to complete the process.
- First of make sure that you are going to update your iTunes so check whether you have backup of your files on iTunes or not.
- Now uninstall the old iTunes from your Mac.
- Open the apple app store and then look for the iTunes 11.1 in the store.
- You will not have to pay any money for the downloading of this new update as you have already purchased it before.
- Now download the iTunes 11.1 from there and install it to the Mac. This will be the latest version of your iTunes.
After going through the above steps you will be able to resolve the issue of iTunes 11.1 won’t update on my Mac. But if you are still getting the problem then you should use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool is a very strong tool that will help your Mac devices to repair the errors automatically. After the running of this tool you will see that your iTunes is now updating itself. MacKeeper tool will also optimize the performance of the Mac device.