How to fix iTunes Connection Failed Error
iTunes is a very useful application that is used in the Mac or iOS devices like iPhone/iPod/iPad touch etc. with the help of this application you can transfer the data or files, recover the lost multimedia files, download music through iTunes app store, etc. But the problem comes to you when you try to connect your iOS device to the computer and launch the iTunes application on the computer but it cannot connect and gives you iTunes connection failed error on the screen. This is really a very embarrassing moment that you are unable to access the iTunes without internet connection.
Some of the common iTunes connection failed errors are –
- iTunes Error 9808
- Variations of iTunes Error -3259
- “Network Connection Timed Out”
- “There was an error downloading your music (-3259)”
- “There is a problem downloading the software”
- “iTunes could not connect to the Store. An unknown error
- occurred (-3259). Make sure your network connection is active and try again.”
- “Cannot connect to iTunes Store”
How to fix iTunes connection failed error –
- First of all ensure that you have the latest version of the iTunes is available.
- Make sure that your computer and iOS device is connected to the internet by going to a non Apple website.
- Check that the browser is updated.
- Add the VeriSign server to the trusted list of the computer security software.
- Now restart your computer and try to connect the iOS device to the computer and launch the iTunes once again in the system.
At the end of the process you will find that the problem of How to fix iTunes connection failed error is resolved and you can easily connect your iOS device to the computer or other applications very easily. If you cannot do it properly then you should use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue.
MacKeeper tool will help you to fix the corruption or error issue if occurs during the manual process of troubleshooting the iTunes connection error. You can also use this tool as an antivirus that can scan and remove the malicious programs and virus completely from your system.