How to fix iTunes error 1604 in Mac
iTunes is usually a mobile device management application which is used to download, play and store digital audio and video on Mac. iTunes are also available on iPhone and iPod touch. When you try to store, upgrade or downgrade your Mac iTunes you might face Mac iTunes error 1604 in Mac. Error 1604 in Mac is identified as an USB timing error where it happens mostly when you try to change or when you use different computer to update/restore. To fix iTunes error 1604 in Mac is very easy. Prompting of this error message is also like;
“Device is not eligible for upgrade” or
“Device is not eligible for restore”.
There are so many symptoms regarding Mac iTunes error 1604:
• iTunes error 1604 pop up will repeatedly redirect you that you are not browsing sagely.
• iTunes makes the system very slow.
• Internet browsing is going to be slowing down.
• iTunes error 1604 changes the setting of the desktop.
• This error can change the registry setting.
• Unexpectedly shutting down of your system.
To fix iTunes error 1604 you must have knowledge of proper cause. The main cause of Mac iTunes error 1604 in Mac is that if you have not restarted your restored your Mac PC for a long time. This also happens when you try to download songs from iTunes store and it is not downloaded completely. Sometimes virus invasion is also a cause of Mac iTunes error 1604 in Mac.
Here is given a manual method to fix iTunes error 1604 in Mac:
1. Connect the device to iTunes. Before connecting, you must keep it in mind that your device is in recovery mode. If it is not then put it in recovery mode.
2. Now restore and wait for the error 1604 in Mac.
3. When it prompts the error 1604 in Mac then click OK.
4. Close and reopen iTunes again while the device remains connected.
5. The device is now recognized in recovery mode again.
6. You can restore it again.
This method will help you to restore and fix iTunes error 1604 in Mac. If you are still unable to resolve Mac iTunes error 1604 in Mac then you can use “MacKeeper Tool” to fix this error.
“MacKeeper Tool” will resolve this issue automatically and you will now be able to restore, upgrade or downgrade from your iTunes store very easily.