How to fix iTunes error 2005
iTunes is a very unique application that is used in your computer to recover, repair, transfer, download or listening music from your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod etc. To do it you have to connect the iOS device with your computer. But the problem comes to you when you connect your iOS device with the computer and it gives you iTunes error 2005 and it stops working. Due to the incompatible version of iTunes or Misconfiguration in the iTunes account settings you may get this error code. So it is very important to fix this error message manually or automatically by using MacKeeper Tool.
What are the reasons –
There are many reasons responsible for the prompting of iTunes error code 2005. But main reasons are the incompatible version of iTunes installed, corruption in the Mac file systems, incorrect iTunes account settings, log into the iTunes using incorrect username or password, improper settings in the virus database, internet disconnection, etc.
How to fix iTunes error 2005 –
Following manual method is very useful in getting rid of iTunes error code 2005:
- Firstly you should uninstall the current iTunes version and install the latest and compatible version of iTunes on your computer.
- Try to run the disk utility tool to fix the damaging in the Mac file system.
- Connect iOS device to your computer and launch the iTunes and try to shut down the iPhone for sometimes and then switch it on.
- Use a different user account to log into the iTunes.
- Now use iTunes for various purposes.
The above method is very helpful to get rid of the iTunes error 2005 in your computer. But one thing you should keep in your mind that this manual method needs a high technical knowledge to complete the process. So you should use MacKeeper Tool to fix the issue automatically.
With the help of MacKeeper Tool you can fix the entire errors related to iTunes in your Mac computer or Windows computer. You can also use this tool to enhance the performance of the computer and the iOS device incredibly.