How to fix iTunes won’t open on iMac
If you are using iMac and want to transfer or recover some files then you usually use iTunes application for this particular reason. You also use iTunes to download some new updates for your iMac with its iTunes store. But sometimes when you try to open the iTunes application then it open and give you a very annoying error message that iTunes won’t open on iMac. After the prompting of this error message you will not be able to complete any of the processes successfully.
What are the possible causes for the prompting of iTunes won’t open on iMac –
iTunes won’t load on iMac due to the following reasons:
- If your iTunes application is not of latest version.
- If there is internet disconnection.
- If you are login into iTunes with the incorrect Apple ID and Password.
- If the device is out of range of the Wi-Fi area.
What are the solutions to get rid of this –
To get rid of “iTunes won’t open on iMac” issue you should go through the following steps manually –
- Try to install a newer version of iTunes. But if it is of newer version then go to the next step.
- Go to account and click on the “create a brand new user account.”
- Switch to the new account and then try to open the iTunes.
- If it is opened then problem is resolved but if not then go to the further steps.
- Go to the applications and select utilities.
- Click on the launch disk utility.
- Select the system hard drive and click on the “repair permission” option.
- After the finishing of the repair you can now try to open the iTunes.
Using the above steps you can get rid of “iTunes won’t open on iMac” but if it is not resolved with the help of this method then you should download MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool will help you to troubleshoot the iTunes issue automatically after repairing the errors in this application. It will help you to optimize the performance of the iMac system incredibly after the launching of this application.