How to FIX iTunes not syncing updated Apps to iPhone
Syncing the Apps to iTunes has been disabled in iOS 9 this feature could not be used any longer. So, you have to try something alternatively to be able to do so but for previous versions you could try to do the following things.
- Close iTunes > move the entire library folder from the NAS a local drive
- Hold the shift key down > double click the iTunes icon
- Continue holding the shift key down until the “Choose iTunes Library” pop-up is displayed > click on “Choose
- Library” and navigate to the library file (iTunes Library.itl) on your local drive > click Open
- Close iTunes
- Uninstall iTunes 12, Apple Application Support, Apple Mobile Device & Bonjour
- Reinstall iTunes 12
- Reboot computer
If the above solutions didn’t work out for you then you could look to use MacKeeper. This tool has a built-in feature to resolve the iOS issues after every scan automatically. It also works as a system optimizer and data controller.