How to fix Mac App store error 1004
Mac App store error 1004 basically occurs when you try to download apps from the App Store. As we all know, the error code is accompanied by an error message, and that itself is considered one of the symptoms of the App store error 1004, which in turn makes you ask – how to fix Mac App store error 1004, how to troubleshoot Mac App store error 1004, how to treat Mac App store error 1004, or how to resolve Mac App store error 1004, for that matter.
The error message which takes place on the screen of your Mac may resemble the one that is given below –
“Error 1004, try again later”.
Having a look at the error message does not give sufficient needed to design a counter-action, having said that experts have developed a mighty tool to be used against Mac App store error 1004, and all those errors of such kind. Therefore, experts recommend the use of MacKeeper – a ready-made tool that does not require users to apply themselves while troubleshooting the error code 1004.
According to experts, a troubleshooting way which require users to apply themselves often gives rise to mistake while execution in the designed steps, and users who engage in this activity are often new to these unfamiliar waters, and make irreparable mistakes, that is why MacKeeper – an automatic tool was assembled to help you avoid mistakes while executing the manual steps, and to avoid complexities involved in manual steps, and help you answer the questions, like – how to fix Mac App store error 1004, how to troubleshoot Mac App store error 1004, how to treat Mac App store error 1004, how to resolve Mac App store error 1004, or variants of such questions.
However, there are users out there who have inclination towards manual steps, and always want to engage themselves in activities as complex as manual ways can be, owing to those reasons we are going to enlist some manual steps right with a hope that it serves the purpose, and helps you answer questions – how to fix Mac App store error 1004, how to troubleshoot Mac App store error 1004, how to treat Mac App store error 1004, or how to resolve Mac App store error 1004, for that matter.
Follow these manual steps –
• You have got to reset your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
• Then, try logging and log back in to the Apple store. To do so, go to General->Settings, click on your Apple ID, sign out, then sign in but entering your Apple email and password.
• Some users have reported that clearing Safari’s data and history fixes this problem. To this, simply tap Settings > Safari > Then clear cookies, data and history and restart your device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch).
Or, you might want to go for these –
• You have got to open the Finder. From the Finder menu bar click Go > Go to Folder
• Type or copy/paste: ~/Library/Cookies
• Then, click Go then move the com.apple.appstore.cookies and com.apple.appstore.plist files from the Cookies folder to the Trash.
• After that, type or copy/paste: ~/Library/Preferences
• Click Go then move the com.apple.appstore.plist file from the Preferences folder to the Trash.
• Finally, try the App Store.