(Fixed) can’t copy iPhoto library error code 36
iPhoto is the most useful and tremendous photo application in Mac OS X. It manages the photos of the computer with its powerful management tools. But sometimes you will face some very annoying situation where you cannot copy or backup the images in the external drive and prompts a very critical error “can’t copy iPhoto library error code 36”. It happens due to the improper system shutdown, incompatible version of the iPhoto, incorrect file permission, damaged files system, virus infection etc. You can use some manual processes to get rid of this issue. You can also download and use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
You can see the following error message on your computer screen:
- Error Code – 36 can’t copy iPhoto library to external HD
- The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data in iPhoto Library can’t be read /written or Error Code 36
How to fix “can’t copy iPhoto library error code 36” –
You can go through the following manual fix to get rid of the issue:
- Check the compatibility of the external hard disk.
- Check the cable through which the external hard disk is connected.
- Run the disk utility to fix the damaged files system.
- Uninstall the iPhoto and install the latest version on your Mac.
- Restore your Mac OS X.
With the help of the above manual process you can fix the issue of “can’t copy iPhoto library error code 36” but one thing you should keep in your mind that going through this process is not easy as it may causes severe data loss if you gives any wrong input. Beside this you can use MacKeeper tool to fix the issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool will help you to resolve the problem with its automatic, powerful and efficient troubleshooting features. You can also scan the whole computer and optimize the performance of the whole system amazingly.