[Fixed] iCloud contacts not syncing from iPhone to Mac
iPhone is the best phone in the world as it is very secure and reliable. It has a large storage space that allows you to save many and many data or files in it. You can save contacts, messages, calendars, movies, mp3 music, videos, WhatsApp history and many things using iCloud. But sometimes it is seen that iCloud itself becomes unable to sync the data and creates a very big problem. In the same way when iCloud contacts not syncing from iPhone to Mac then it creates more difficulties for you as your contact data may loss. Syncing of contacts is requiring for the number of reasons. It may be due to the theft or deletion of the contacts or for other reasons.
How to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud –
Here is a manual process that will help you to get rid of the situation of ‘iCloud contacts not syncing from iPhone to Mac”. With the help of this process you can easily sync the contacts to your Mac computer anytime.
- On your iPhone go to the setting and then open “Mail, contacts, calendar”.
- Click on the contacts and make the iCloud as your default account.
- Now the contacts will sync automatically from your iPhone to iCloud.
- Now launch the iCloud in your computer and the log into it.
- Open the contacts and then select the contacts that you want to transfer to your Mac computer and paste them to your Mac.
With the help of this process you can simply resolve the issue of “iCloud contacts not syncing from iPhone to Mac”. But sometimes this process also gets fails due to the error in iPhone or iCloud. In this situation you must download MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool will automatically resolve the problem in the iCloud and make it compatible with your iOS devices. This tool is compatible with every iOS device and windows device as well. It can optimize the performance of the device incredibly.