[Fixed] iTunes won’t’ recognize iPhone error
iTunes application is widely used in iPhone to manage data, to transfer data, to recover data, to download or upload music files online from iTunes app store and for many more reasons. You simply do it by connecting your iPhone to the computer and then log into it. But sometimes when you try to connect your iTunes with the iPhone in the PC then it gives “iTunes won’t’ recognize iPhone error” in the device and you become unable to transfer or recover data from this application. It is very difficult situation for you that you cannot perform any function that you had to do with iTunes.
How to resolve the issue of “iTunes won’t’ recognize iPhone error” –
Here is some steps given that will help you to fix this problem as soon as possible:
- First of all restart your PC and iOS device so that it can work properly.
- Update your windows or restore your device.
- You should keep in your mind that iTunes is compatible with your computer components.
- Check the USB cable that it is good or not.
- Make sure that you are logging into iTunes with the correct user ID and password.
Now restart your computer and iOS device again and connect with each other and then launch the iTunes again for any function in your device. In case you cannot be succeeded in your work then you should use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool will resolve the problem in the iTunes automatically and remove the error issue from the root. After the use of this tool you will find that your devices are now running very smoothly without any difficulties.