[Fixed] Can’t sync contacts from iMac Address Book to an iPhone 5
Mac address book is a very unique feature in the Mac OS X. It gives you the opportunity to manage the contacts number, addresses, emails or many things about different people under one application. You can access those data at your fingertip. But sometimes you need to sync the Address book from the iMac to iPhone 5 but due to the incomplete knowledge you cannot do it. So the issue “Can’t sync contacts from iMac Address Book to an iPhone 5” can be resolved with the help of some other application of Mac OS X or by using a third party tool i.e. MacKeeper tool.
What causes the problem –
Due to the corruption in the address book or due to the incompatible version of the iMac you cannot sync the address book on your iPhone 5.
How to resolve “Can’t sync contacts from iMac Address Book to an iPhone 5” –
With the help of iTunes application you can solve this issue properly:
- First of all you have to connect your iPhone 5 to the computer using an USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes in the computer. Make sure that the iTunes must be of the latest and compatible version for the iMac.
- Now log into the iTunes using your ID and password.
- Go to the address book of the iMac and copy the entire folder.
- Now tap on the iPhone 5 icons and paste the folder at the required place in the iPhone 5.
- Now disconnect the iPhone 5 from the computer and check whether the address book is copied or not.
With the help of this method you can surely resolve the issue of “Can’t sync contacts from iMac Address Book to an iPhone 5” but in case you cannot do it properly then you should use the MacKeeper tool to fix the problem automatically.
MacKeeper tool will help you to encounter the corruption or errors in the iMac Address Book and fix it automatically. After that you can use iTunes or iCloud application to sync the contacts from Address book. This tool will also optimize the performance of the computer and iOS device amazingly.