How to move iTunes library to new MacBook pro
If you have bought a new MacBook pro and you want your iTunes library on that machine then you needn’t to worry about. You can do it very easily with the help of many methods. With the help of consolidating the iTunes library on your old Mac machine or by copying and moving to and from an external hard drive you can move iTunes library to new MacBook pro. But one thing you have to keep in your mind that these processes are performed manually so it may be a chance for the damaging of iTunes library. So in this situation you can download and install MacKeeper tool on your MacBook pro.
What are the steps to transfer iTunes library to new MacBook pro –
There are many manual ways that will help you in this process. A manual method is mentioned here to move iTunes library to new MacBook pro using external hard drive:
- Just connect the hard drive to the old computer and then open iTunes library folder and copy it to the hard drive. By default location of the iTunes library folder is ~/Music/iTunes/
- Eject the hard drive from the old computer.
- Connect the external hard drive to the new MacBook pro.
- Open it and find the iTunes folder present in it.
- Copy the entire folder and drag it to the music folder of the MacBook pro.
- Now open the iTunes in your MacBook pro. You will see that the entire iTunes library of the old computer is now on your new MacBook pro.
With the help of this method you can simply move iTunes library to new MacBook pro but since this is a manual process so there may be a chance for the fault. Therefore you should download MacKeeper tool to transfer iTunes library to new MacBook pro automatically.
MacKeeper tool will work automatically to copy iTunes library on your MacBook pro once you add the entire digital files to iTunes on your old computer. It also optimizes the performance of the computer amazingly.