How to remove Outlook 2011 error code 3260
When you upgrade from PC to Mac or if you upgrade from entourage to Outlook 2011 and try to send any mail through it then you cannot be able to complete it at the moment and get Outlook 2011 error code 3260. It happens mainly if the POP settings are not correct in your system. Though you are able to receive the mails or other messages but unable to send it. This is a very drastic situation so it is very important to solve this issue as soon as possible. You can resolve this issue manually or automatically to make your computer safe from any further damaging or corruption. You can use MacKeeper tool to fix outlook error 3260 automatically.
What are the symptoms –
When you try to connect your outlook 2011 to an exchange server then you can get the following error message;
Could not connect to server. Check your account settings or make sure you can connect to your network.
Error code 3260
How to get rid of this issue –
- Open the Outlook 2011.
- Click on the Tools and select your MSN account.
- Type pop3.live.com in the incoming server box.
- You can change the post to 995.
- Type smtp.live.com in the outgoing server box.
- Here you have to change the port to 587.
- Click on the more option and select Authentication.
- Click on the Use Incoming Server Info.
- Close the windows now and try to access the outlook again.
With the help of this manual method you can resolve the issue of Outlook 2011 error code 3260 very easily. But before doing it, make sure that you have deep technical knowledge. You can also use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool is the best tool that can fix any outlook error in Mac. With the help of this tool you can optimize the performance of the Mac incredibly. It has a great user friendly interface that helps you to operate it properly.