How to share iTunes library between iPhone
How to share iTunes library between iPhone is a very important question that every iPhone user faces once when he doesn’t know the process. iTunes plays a very important role in file sharing, transfer, recovery, creating backup of the media files or other data in the Mac OS X or iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod. Suppose your friend has some latest and your favorite songs in his iTunes library and you want those songs on your iPhone then it is not as simple as in Android or windows mobiles. But every problem has a solution and this problem has also a very unique solution. You can use the iTunes application itself to share the files between the iPhone. You have to use only a computer that has iTunes installed. So how to share iTunes library between iPhone will be resolved with the help of iTunes as mentioned below.
How to transfer iTunes library between iPhone –
Go through the following manual process to share iTunes library among iPhone:
- First of all connect both the iPhone to the computer using USB cables.
- Launch the iTunes in the computer and then log into it using your Apple ID and password.
- Now look for the icons of both the iPhone and tap on the device from you have to share the files.
- Open the iTunes library of that iPhone and then simply drag and drop the library files from one iPhone to another.
- After the finishing of the process just disconnect the devices and then look whether the data is shared or not.
At the end of the process you will find that the process is already done and you are able to share iTunes library between iPhone using iTunes application. But sometimes due to the corruption in the iTunes application you cannot share the iTunes library between the iPhone. In that case you can use MacKeeper tool.
MacKeeper tool will repair the corruption of the iTunes application and make it usable for the iPhone user. This tool will also enhance the productivity of the iTunes and other applications so that each application works efficiently after the launching of MacKeeper tool.