[Solved] iPhone cannot be synced error (-54)
If you are an iPhone user and want to sync the iPhone data for the reason of transfer and recover then you need to connect it to the Mac computer or PC. But the problem comes to you when you try to connect the iPhone/iPod/iPad or other iOS devices to the computer but it doesn’t start the syncing process. Meanwhile it may give you an error message stating “iPhone cannot be synced error (-54)”. This is a very critical error issue that may block the syncing process temporarily. It mainly happens due to the connection problem or accessories problem. It also comes to you if the iTunes application is not of the latest version. To get rid of this problem you can go use the iTunes or iCloud applications but it is seen that using these tool may also create some problem. So to get rid of this error properly, you need to use MacKeeper tool.
How to fix “iPhone cannot be synced error (-54)” using iTunes –
To get rid of the “iPhone cannot be synced unknown error 54” go through the following manual steps:
- First of all make sure that your iTunes application is up to date.
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac computer using an USB cable. (USB cable should not be damaged)
- Launch the iTunes application in your computer and log into it using your Apple ID and password.
- Find the iPhone icon and tap on it.
- Tap on the sync button to start synchronization.
- When syncing gets completed then disconnect the iPhone from the Mac computer.
At the end of the process you will see that syncing process is completed and you are not getting “iPhone cannot be synced error (-54)” on your device. In case you cannot do it properly then you must use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool is the best tool that you can use to fix this kind of problem in your iPhone/iPod/iPad etc. This tool has the ability to sync the file automatically. It also gives security to your device with its highly modified security features. MacKeeper tool can optimize the performance of the device also.