[Solved] Photo stream is not syncing from iPhone to Mac
Photo Stream is a photo sharing service in iOS based devices. You can share photos among the devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Mac computer and even windows based computer and other devices through this service. But sometimes when you try to sync photos from iPhone to Mac then it fails to share the photos and gives you an error “Photo stream is not syncing from iPhone to Mac”. It is a very critical situation. Since when you turn on the Photo stream feature in iPhone then it automatically sync and share the photos of the iPhone to the apple account. But if it is not happening then you must troubleshoot this issue immediately. You can use iTunes or iCloud application for the syncing of Photo Stream from iPhone to Mac.
How to sync photo stream from iPhone to Mac –
To sync photo stream from iPhone to Mac it is very important to use iTunes application in your iOS devices. But one thing you must keep in your mind that the iTunes should be of the latest version. Now you can go through the following steps:
- Connect the iPhone to the computer through an USB cable.
- Launch iTunes in your Mac and then log into it using your Apple ID and password.
- Tap on the iPhone icon and then in the window tap on the Photo Stream icon.
- Now click on the sync button and wait for sometimes.
- Disconnect the iPhone from the computer and then open the iTunes window to drag and drop the Photo Stream to your Mac.
In this way you can resolve the issue of “Photo stream is not syncing from iPhone to Mac”. But in case if you cannot do this or if iTunes is not properly working to complete the process then you must download MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool is specially designed to resolve the error issue in the iOS devices and to make their applications compatible for them. This tool is compatible with almost every iOS and windows device.