[Solved] Photos not syncing from iPhone to Mac Error
You can save many digital data or multimedia files in your iPhone. It has a large storage space that can store many digital data. You can use those data whenever you need to use them as per your requirements. Sometimes you think to transfer those data among the iOS devices so that you can use those data on different devices. But transferring of the data is not as simple as it seems. When you go to transfer the photos then it gives you an error prompting saying “Photos not syncing from iPhone to Mac”. This is a very annoying situation and you should handle it very soon. You can use iCloud or iTunes application for this purpose but in some cases iTunes is not able to perform the transfer process properly and completely. You should use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue.
How to resolve “Photos not syncing from iPhone to Mac” –
Using iTunes application you can transfer the photos from iPhone to Mac very easily:
- First of all connect the iPhone to the computer with the help of an USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes in the device.
- Make sure that the iTunes is of the latest version.
- Find the photos folder and tap on it.
- Select photos from the folder and tap on the sync button.
- Disconnect the iPhone and then copy the synced files in iTunes.
- Now paste those files or photos to the Mac computer.
In this way, using iTunes will help you very much. But sometimes it is seen that iTunes doesn’t work properly and stop in the middle of the process. This is a very critical situation so you should use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue.
MacKeeper tool is the best tool that will help you to repair the corruption in the iTunes and its components. After the repairing of the iTunes you can resolve the issue of “Photos not syncing from iPhone to Mac”.