Solved] my playlists are missing from iTunes error
You use iTunes application in your iOS device to transfer music or other files, to recover the lost data, to manage the digital data in the device and for many purposes. But sometimes it happens that when you try to open iTunes to play music then you can see the prompting of “my playlists are missing from iTunes error”. In this situation the playlists are not deleted permanently but it only gets disappeared. If you have previously created a backup of your playlist on the iTunes then it is very easy to recover but if it is not backed up then it may create a very severe problem. In this situation you can use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue.
How to restore the playlists if you don’t have created any backup –
- Find the old iTunes library to replace the damaged one.
- Find the iTunes folder and look for the iTunes Music Library.xml.
- Copy this to the desktop.
- Find the “previous iTunes library” and open it.
- Find the newest iTunes music library named “iTunes music library YYYY-MM-DD.xml”.
- Drag it to the location where iTunes music library use to be.
- Name this file as “iTunes Music Library.xml”.
This method will resolve the problem effectively but it requires a sound technical knowledge to use this method. If you have not deep technical knowledge then you must download MacKeeper tool to fix the error in the iTunes playlist automatically.
MacKeeper tool is the tool that can fix any error problem in the iOS devices very quickly. This tool is compatible with any version of the iOS devices and it also increases the speed of the device.