[Solved] can’t sync music from iTunes in iOS 8 error
Sometimes you go to upgrade your device OS to iOS 8 from the earlier or old version. Since you upgrade your iOS to a new and latest version, so you think that it will work very effectively. But the problem comes to you when you try to sync the music files of your device by using iTunes application. You do this for the future use through iTunes. On the old version of iOS you have done this many times to backup or syncing process with the help of iTunes but this time it is failed and gives you an error message “can’t sync music from iTunes in iOS 8”. To resolve this issue you can go through some manual method and if it fails again then you must download MacKeeper Tool to fix this issue.
How to sync music from iTunes in iOS 8 –
First of all you have to make sure that the iTunes you are using should be of the latest version if you are using iOS 8 and then go for the further process:
- Connect your iOS device to the computer using an USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes and select your device in the drop down menu.
- Select all the music that you want to sync.
- Click on the sync button after uncheck the box for sync music.
- Click on the sync button again once the syncing process gets completed.
- Now unplug the iOS device and then check that the music files are synced or not.
In most of the cases it will work definitely and resolve the issue of “can’t sync music from iTunes in iOS 8” but if it doesn’t resolve the issue then you must use MacKeeper tool to fix this issues automatically.
MacKeeper tool is the best tool that can fix any problem in the iOS devices automatically. It can repair the damage in the iTunes and other applications. With the help of this tool you can optimize the performance of the iOS device also.