How to Transfer music from external hard drive
External hard drive plays a very important role for your system to store the data for you. Since the storage capacity for any computer is limited to some extent therefore you use an external hard drive. Sometimes suppose you have transferred your favorite songs from other computer or device to the hard drive and now you want to have them on your computer or on your iPhone. So you will have to sync them on your iTunes first. In this situation “How to Transfer music from external hard drive to iTunes” becomes very important for you. You can do it manually but if you cannot then download MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
How to move music from external hard drive to iTunes –
You can go through the following manual process to transfer music from external hard drive to iTunes:
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer using an USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes application on your computer.
- Log into the application using your Apple ID and password.
- Click on the drop down arrow and select the external hard drive.
- Double click on the folder that contains the music files on the external hard drive.
- You can select the songs here that you want to have on your iTunes.
- Click on the choose button to upload the songs or music files on the iTunes library.
- After the completion of the process you can see the songs on your computer.
Now the problem of “Transfer music from external hard drive to iTunes” is resolved. If you want to have those songs on your iPhone now then repeat this process with the connecting of iPhone to the computer. Sometimes iTunes doesn’t complete the process due to its incompatibility or other reason. In this case you must use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue.
MacKeeper tool will resolve the problem in iTunes application in minutes and you will be able to transfer the music files very easily. This tool is compatible with any of the iOS device and it can also enhance the system performance very smoothly.