How to transfer video to iPhone 5 without iTunes
iPhone is a very revolutionary device in the world of mobile. It has a large storage space and some very specific features that make it different from other mobile phones. It supports all types of videos and audios files but sometimes when you need to have some of your favorite videos to your iPhone 5 then you become confused that how to complete the process. You can use iTunes or iCloud application to complete the transfer process but how to transfer video to iPhone 5 without iTunes is a big issue if iTunes application is not available to your iPhone or computer.
How to Transfer video to iPhone 5 with iTunes –
- Connect your iPhone 5 to the computer using an USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes application in the computer.
- Go to the folder where the required video is available in your computer.
- Copy the entire folder or required video files.
- Open the iPhone 5 icon and paste the copied folder to the required location in the iPhone 5.
How to Transfer video to iPhone 5 without iTunes –
If you don’t have the iTunes application available then you can use some third party tool to transfer the video or other files to the iOS device like iPhone/ iPod/ iPad etc. You can use MacKeeper tool to transfer the video files to the iPhone 5.
MacKeeper tool will help you to Transfer video to iPhone 5 without iTunes efficiently and it will also scan the entire computer and device to remove any virus or other malicious threats. This tool can optimize the performance of the device amazingly.