How to Completely Uninstall Office 2011 for Mac OS X
Mac OS X is one of the best operating system in the world. It gives a reliable and secure service to its customer. It gives you many features that you use to fulfill your day to day work efficiently. But sometimes it happens that when you try to install a new version of an application of Mac OS X then it fails to complete the process. Suppose you are using Office 2011 for Mac OS X and you have downloaded an updated version of this application and going to install it to your computer. For this process you usually uninstall the older Office 2011 Mac OS X. But you see that uninstalling the application is not completed. So how to completely uninstall Office 2011 for Mac OS X is a big question now.
What are the reason behind incomplete installing of Office 2011 for Mac OS X –
- The uninstalling doesn’t get completed if some of the files of the application are already opened.
- The uninstalling doesn’t get completed if some files of the related application are in trash folder.
- If you have not closed the application during uninstalling.
How to completely uninstall Office 2011 for Mac OS X –
- Remove the Microsoft office 2011 folder to the trash.
- Remove license and preference files and office folder from library.
- Remove office 2011 files from the library.
- Optionally remove the Microsoft user data folder after renaming it.
- Remove the entire office files from trash and then restart the system.
- Remove the entire icons of Office 2011.
With the help of the above mentioned method you can completely uninstall Office 2011 for Mac OS X, but one thing you should keep in your mind that it is not a simple process as it seems. You can take the help of MacKeeper tool to fix this issue.
MacKeeper tool will help you to remove the items related to Office 2011 before uninstalling it. This tool will also help you to optimize the performance of the computer and enhance the applications accessibility.