How to copy iTunes library to new Mac
Sometimes it happens that you need to copy iTunes library to new Mac if you have bought a new Mac computer. You have so many music files that are saved to your iTunes application that in your old computer, but now you want to have those all the things on your new Macintosh. It is just a common problem. This problem can be sort out with many manual methods, but you can also do it with the help of MacKeeper tool automatically.
Why you need to copy iTunes library to new Mac –
You are going to replace the old computer with new Macintosh computer and you want to have your entire digital files on that computer. Then it is very important to move iTunes library to new Mac.
- First of all you have to make a complete backup of the files saved in old computer onto the iTunes library.
- Now get out of the iTunes and launch it in your new Mac.
- Log into it by using your Apple ID and password.
- In the opening pan you can open the backup folder.
- Now copy the entire files and simply move it to your Mac computer.
With the help of this process you can copy iTunes library to new Mac. You can also do this by using an external drive or DVD. To do this, you can just copy the iTunes library folder to the hard drive and then restore it to the new Mac to move those files on it. But if you are unable to do this then you can download MacKeeper tool to fix this issue completely in an automatic way.
MacKeeper tool is the best tool that you can use to resolve the issue of copying and moving iTunes library to your new Mac. This tool is compatible with any version of the Mac OS X and it will also optimize the performance of the system amazingly.