How to Fix Email Sending and Receiving Issue in Mac
Mac OS X is one of the most reliable, popular, advanced and unique operating system in the world. With the help of this operating system, you can complete your personal or professional works very easily. You can install many applications and programs in it. You can also send or receive mails through its mailing apps. But sometimes you may get Email sending and receiving issue in Mac when you try to access the mail apps in the computer. It mainly happens due to the internet disconnections or due to the improper settings in the mail app. You need not to be worry about this happening as you can fix the issue very easily. You can use the tips given below in the article to fix the issue. You can also download and install MacKeeper Tool to remove this error automatically.
Causes of Email sending and receiving issue in Mac –
Many causes are responsible for the occurring of this error issue like incorrect settings in the mail app, server problems, internet disconnections, incomplete installation of the mailing apps, incomplete installation of the Mac operating system, virus infections, too many junk files, due to updating the Mac to the newest or other version, heavy loading of the cache files, corruption in the Mac file system, damaged drives, etc.
How to fix Email sending and receiving issue in Mac –
Go through the following manual method to fix this issue manually:
- First of all open the Mail app in OS X and then choose the Mail menu and go to Preferences.
- Go to the Accounts tab and select the email account causing the issue.
- Now click on the Advanced
- Find the box named Automatically detect and maintain account settings, and go through the following steps:
- Check the option if it is unchecked and relaunch Mail app.
- Uncheck the option if it is checked and relaunch Mail app.
- Go back to the preference setting and check the box again.
- Relaunch Mail app again in the computer and try to send or receive mails.
With the help of this manual method, you can easily send or receive mails in the computer and your computer will not get Email sending and receiving issue in Mac. But if the problems is still in your system, then you can download and install MacKeeper Tool to fix the issue automatically.
MacKeeper Tool is one of the best tools in the world as it can fix the entire problems of the Mac computer automatically. It can scan the computer thoroughly and remove the errors completely. The tool is compatible with each version of Mac operating system. It can also improve the performance of the Mac greatly.