How to Fix Mac Error Code 23044 noNameServer
If you are using Mac computer, then you are very much aware about the fact that Mac is a very reliable and advanced operating system. It has so many inbuilt components that are facilitated with many features. But sometimes due to the corruption in the Mac file system you may get many problems like prompting of Mac error code 23044 noNameServer. It is a very annoying error message that you may get due to the failure of the internet connection or due to memory issue. You will not be able to access the Mac after the occurring of error code 23044 in Mac. You should go through some manual methods or you can also use MacKeeper Tool to fix this issue automatically.
What are the main causes –
Some of the main causes for the occurring of the Mac error code 23044 noNameServer in your Mac computer are corruption in the Mac files system, internet disconnection, corruption or improper partition of the Mac hard drive, incompatible software or applications or driver installations, hardware failure, malware or virus attack, etc.
How to fix Mac error code 23044 noNameServer –
You can fix error code 23044 with the help of the below mentioned manual method:
- Search for the “Disk Utility” and open to run the utility.
- Find the “check file system” option and Click to activate.
- Wait for the completion of scanning process.
- Use the “Repair” button if you get any error to fix.
You can also use the next manual steps to get rid of the error issue:
- Insert installation disk into DVD or use Flash drive.
- Wait to appear first interface. Double click on the “Install Mac OS X” and “Restart” it.
- Now choose the language, accept license agreement and press “Continue” to install.
- Select the installation type to “Archive and Install” to preserve user account, home folder and network settings.
- Select Macintosh HD to install Mac OS.
- Click on “Install”.
- With the completion of re-installation the computer will reboot.
With the help of the above manual method you will see that the prompting of the Mac error code 23044 noNameServer is removed from the computer now. You can also use MacKeeper Tool if you are not done with the manual method.
MacKeeper Tool is the most recommended tool to remove the error and corruptions from the Mac automatically. The tool is compatible with almost each version of the Mac OS X. You can also remove malware and other infections from the computer and enhance the performance of the Mac with this tool.