[Fixed] Can’t Empty Trash Error Code -8003
Nowadays Mac operating system is used widely throughout the world due to its reliability and the security. But sometime this operating system also gives some error message instantly when you are accessing it. Suppose you are using a Mac system and you want to empty the trash folder but you are not able to do it completely. In this situation you may get a very annoying and frustrating error message i.e. “Can’t empty trash error code -8003” on the screen of your computer. This is really a very critical error code that comes to your computer due to the problem in the Mac finder application or if some of the files that you are going to remove from the trash are in use. To fix this problem completely you need to use some manual methods or you can also use MacKeeper tool to fix it automatically.
What are the reasons behind “Can’t empty trash error code -8003” –
you may get this error code due to the following reasons:
- Corrupt or damaged Mac files.
- Wrong registry entry in your system.
- Automatic system shutdown.
- Corruption in the Mac hard drive.
- Virus or malware infection.
- Improper maintenance of the Mac computer.
How to fix “Can’t empty trash error code -8003” –
- Go to the setting and choose finder.
- Click on the finder and choose secure empty trash.
- If it doesn’t work then open the Activity monitor utility and force the computer to quit the LOCUM process.
- If it requests password then enter the password of the Mac account.
- Now again go to the finder and click on the empty trash.
With the help of this manual method you will be able to fix the problem properly. But if you don’t troubleshoot the issue manually then you should use MacKeeper tool to fix the problem automatically.
By using MacKeeper tool you will get to know that this tool is specially designed to fix these types of errors in the Mac OS. With the help of this tool you can repairs the damaged system files of Mac and restore them properly. It also enhances the performance of the computer incredibly.