[Fixed] iDisk error code 5016 in Mac
iDisk enables you to store their photos, videos and many more things online. This service is provided by Apple with up to 20 GB of storage. iDisk was provided free of cost for all Mac you. In this service the ‘public’, ‘sites’ and ‘web’ folders are the only option that could be accessed by the people rather than the user itself. From 2012 onward this file hosting service is closed and iCloud is launched as storage services for Mac users.
Occurring of iDisk error code 5016 in Mac, Mac error code 5016 is to be understood first if you wants to resolve this error. The disconnection of the network often led to this error.
• Over time the effectiveness of the computer slows down.
• When you try to remove some of the programs then system doesn’t remove it completely.
• Accessing of files online is stopped.
• There could be startup problem with the PC.
There are so many cause for iDisk error code 5016 | Mac error code 5016. Some are mentioned here:
• The first cause is if there is a network problem occurs with the system.
• If there is registry error.
• Declination of RAM.
• Some unnecessary file installation is also a big cause for this error.
• Virus invasion or malwares.
There is a manual method by which you can fix this error:
1. Go to system preferences and open it.
2. Now click on MobileMe.
3. Click the log off button.
4. Now re-enter username and password of MobileMe.
5. Go to login to your iDisk.
This manual method will help you to short out this error and you will not receive iDisk error code 5016 in Mac, Mac error code 5016. If this manual method doesn’t work then you must use MacKeeper tool.
MacKeeper will fix the error automatically and it also optimizes the performance of the Mac. It also decrease the startup time and restore the lost memory, remove malware and defragment the hard drive and lots more.