[Fixed] iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone
Sometimes you need to manage the data saved on your iPhone and for this particular reason you connect your iPhone/ iPod/ iPad or other iOS device to your computer using an USB cable and complete the process using iTunes. But as you enter the iTunes to manage the data, you see there a very critical error issue i.e. “iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone”. In this situation you need to know the cause first that why it is happening?
It may happen due to the corrupt files or data on your iPhone. “iTunes is unable to read the contents of the iPhone” also comes to your device when there is a connection problem or if iTunes is having some damage or corruption. So before you connect your iPhone to the computer first you should go through the following steps:
- Check the cable through which iPhone is connected to the computer.
- Make sure that iTunes is of the latest version.
- Make sure that there is not any file saved on your iPhone that is created with any other software.
Now you can use the iTunes to avoid “iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone” –
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using an USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes to your computer.
- Find the iPhone icon and tap onto it to manage the data.
- Now select the files or folders that you want to manage and go through the further process.
At the ends you can see that you have completed the recovery very easily and fixed “iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone” issue. But in case you cannot do it properly then you must use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool is the best tool that can transfer, recover and manage all kind of data of your iPhone/iPod/iPad and make you comfortable with your iOS device. This tool can also give the ultimate security to your device and optimize the performance of it very consistently.