How to resolve MacBook Pro FaceTime or iMessage suddenly stopped working “FaceTime Failed” Error
FaceTime is a feature for the users of Mac computer or iPhone users. It is developed by the Apple Inc to make the video calling or video messaging instantly. But to use this service you need to sign into this feature first then you can try it properly. But it is seen that sometimes when you try to sign into FaceTime then it fails to do and gives you a very strange error message on the screen of your computer. The error message is “MacBook Pro FaceTime or iMessage suddenly stopped working “FaceTime Failed” Error”. Due to the prompting of this error message you cannot be able to make any video call. So it is very important to fix this error issue manually or you can use MacKeeper tool to fix the problem automatically.
What are the symptoms –
Many symptoms you can see when you get “MacBook Pro FaceTime or iMessage suddenly stopped working “FaceTime Failed” Error” on your computer. The most common symptom is that you cannot be able to sign into the FaceTime feature. Beside this you will get several error messages after the prompting of this error. They are;
- “Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again”
- “Could not sign into Messages. Please check network settings and try again”
- “There was an error processing registration”
- “The requested operation could not be completed due to an error communicating with the server”
Go through the following manual method to fix this error manually:
- Check the internet or Wi-Fi connection properly.
- Make sure that you are login with a valid Mac or Apple ID.
- Check that the camera or webcam of the Mac is functioning properly. Without it FaceTime will not work.
- Check that the time and date are correctly set.
- If not getting the solution then uninstall the FaceTime and install it from the Apple App store again.
With the help of the above manual method you will be able to fix the problem of “MacBook Pro FaceTime or iMessage suddenly stopped working “FaceTime Failed” Error” properly. But in case if you cannot troubleshoot the issue completely then you must use MacKeeper tool to fix it automatically.
MacKeeper tool will help you to fix the entire Mac errors and other errors related to Mac applications automatically and efficiently. By using this tool you can recover the deleted data also and optimize the performance of the system incredibly.