How to resolve MacBook slow startup problem
MacBook normally open with taking sometimes due to the number of files or documents saved in it. But what you will do when you see that the MacBook is taking more and more and more time in startup. MacBook slow startup problem is normal but when it takes so much time then get ready for the troubleshooting of this issue as soon as possible. With the help of some manual steps you can fix this problem normally. But if you don’t want to apply manual method then you can use MacKeeper tool to fix it automatically.
What are the possible causes of MacBook slow startup problem –
- If there is a problem in the hard disk drive of the MacBook then you can get this issue.
- if there is not enough space in your RAM.
- If too many applications are running at a time.
- It logins items are more that the capacity.
- If you are using the MacBook for a long time.
How to get rid of the issue of slow startup in MacBook –
Here are some manual steps that you can apply to resolve the MacBook slow startup problem:
- Cleanup the hard drive disk.
- Try to update the OS X if it is of older version.
- Try to manage the startup items in the MacBook.
- Launch activity monitor in your MacBook to end processes.
- Replace the hardware with the new and compatible one.
After the completion of the above processes you will be able to troubleshoot the issue of MacBook slow startup problem. But one thing you should keep in your mind that these are the manual steps that requires a great technical skill to apply otherwise you may be a victim of severe data loss. Beside this, you must use MacKeeper tool to fix this problem automatically.
MacKeeper tool can resolve the issue of slow startup of your device automatically and makes optimized. This tool is compatible with almost every Mac computer and iOS device so that you can use it properly to prevent error issues.