Resolved – Calendar not syncing from iPhone to Mac
Mac OS X is a very secure and reliable operating system in the world. You can use it to store a large amount of data also. Apple Inc has also made iOS devices that are very secure and reliable. iPhone is the best example of it. You can use iPhone to store a large amount of data offline or online through its many components like iTunes and iCloud. Though iPhone is the most secure phone in the world but you can also face some of the problem in this device. “Calendar not syncing from iPhone to Mac” is also one of the problems. Many times you need to transfer various data like music, videos, pictures, documents and other multimedia digital files from one device to other. You generally use iTunes or iCloud for this purpose. But sometimes problem in these applications may lead you to an annoying situation where you cannot transfer data from iPhone to Mac. In this case you can use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
How to transfer calendar from iPhone to Mac –
Using iTunes application you can sync the iPhone calendar to the Mac very easily with the following steps:
- First of all make sure that you are using the latest version of the iTunes in your device.
- Connect the iPhone to the Mac computer with an USB cable and then launch the iTunes.
- In the iTunes windows look for the calendar button and tap on it. Now select the events of the calendar and click on the sync button.
- After the syncing process disconnect the iPhone from the computer.
- Open the synced folder and then copy it to the Mac computer from there.
At the end of the process you are now able to resolve the issue of “calendar not syncing from iPhone to Mac” easily. But in case iTunes doesn’t work properly to sync the calendar or other files then you can use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue.
MacKeeper tool will resolve this problem automatically and make the iTunes compatible with the devices that you are using.
This tool is very easy to use and it fully works automatically to fix the issue. MacKeeper tool will also maximize the performance of the device amazingly.