[Solved] iTunes freezes with iPhone connected
You usually use iTunes as a tool that can transfer, recover and manage data for your iPhone, iPad or iPod. This is a very important application for you if you are using iPhone. With the help of this application you can create a backup of your entire iPhone and recover it later if you want those data immediately. But the problem comes to your computer when you connect your iPhone to the computer and start iTunes application for various functions and in between the progress it becomes unresponsive. It is a very annoying moment when iTunes freezes with iPhone connected. You cannot do anything now using iTunes. To get rid of this issue there are some manual methods that can help you. You can also use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
You can go through the following manual method to get rid of this situation –
- First of all update your iTunes to the latest version.
- Disable the automatic syncing process and try manual syncing.
- If there are any podcasts on your device then check them and delete them manually.
- Connect your device to the different computer and check whether it works or not.
- Remove the plug ins of the iTunes and then test it on your computer.
- If the problem is still prompting then restore your iPhone.
When you will finish the above steps one by one then you will surely get the solution of “iTunes freezes with iPhone connected”. But sometimes it doesn’t resolve manually. In this situation you can download MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
MacKeeper tool will resolve the issue automatically and you will be able to use your iTunes without any hanging or freezing. This tool is compatible with any of the device you use like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. MacKeeper tool will also enhance the performance of the iOS device very much.