How can I transfer my iPhone music to my iTunes library
Apple iTunes is an application that is mainly designed to transfer, create backup and play music in the iOS devices. But it is also a fact that when you try to sync or transfer iPhone music to your iTunes library then the existing media files or music files will be deleted from there automatically. But you are lucky that the music files are still on the iPhone. Now how can I transfer my iPhone music to my iTunes library is the most important question that comes to you. So here you should use some manual processes or if it doesn’t work then you must use MacKeeper tool to fix this issue automatically.
How can I get iPhone music to iTunes library –
Here is a process given that will help you to transfer the iPhone music to the iTunes library:
- First of all make sure that your iTunes is of the latest version.
- Now connect the iPhone to the computer with the help of an USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes application and log into it using your Apple ID and password.
- In the drop down menu find the iPhone icon and click on it.
- Now go to the address where music files are saved in your iPhone.
- Select the entire music files and then click on the sync button.
- The syncing process is starting now.
- At the end of the syncing process disconnect the iPhone from the computer and then check the iTunes for the music files.
You will find that music files are synced to the iTunes library and “How can I transfer my iPhone music to my iTunes library” is resolved. But in case if iTunes is not functioning well to get the iPhone music files then you must download MacKeeper tool to resolve this issue.
MacKeeper tool will repair the error issue in the iTunes and make it compatible to sync music from your iPhone properly. This tool is also used to enhance the performance of the iOS device that you are using. This tool is very user friendly and compatible with every iOS device.